News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Monday, September 15, 2014

Tales of the tomb by Wendy Kats

Okay that's it! I am going to file a complaint with my parents for letting me be born on the wrong side of the world! I LOVE Halloween but over here in The Netherlands we don't celebrate it :(
Personally I think it is the best holiday ever in the whole wide world.

There is only one thing wrong with this holiday......it has given me a new addiction.
*takes a deep breath ...stands up and says*

Hello my name is Wendy and I am a hoarder of Halloween paper.

Seriously this addiction is getting worse and worse so I decided I needed to use it for a project but what kind of project. My hubby gave me the solution when he said to me "you can fill a cabinet with all that paper" Out of this remark the tales of the tomb was born...


This cabinet will hold 12 mini albums and has some nice storage for those fun Halloween embellishments. I used the Bobunny - Frigth Night for the cabinet and the first album.


Just think of the fun you will have making a new album every year with a new paperline. What better excuse can you think of to buy Halloween paper? You basically are building your own personal Halloween Library!!


For each album I try to decide on one main color I use for the tags. For this album it just had to be orange hehe. On the spine each album will have a little pocket with a tag that lets me know what paper i used and what year it was. 


The possibilities with this cabinet are endless! You can build a full family Library making different cabinets for those special family moments.
just picture this... Tales of Grace for Thanksgiving......Tales of Winter for Christmas and oh how about Tales from the heart for Valentine!!!

I still got a few older Halloween papers I want to turn into an album but I also have some new ones I will be using like Graphic 45 - Eerie tales and Echo Parks - Arcenic and lace.

Let your imagination go wild and use your favorite Halloween papers to start this great library. For now I say scrap on and keep your eyes open for another fun Halloween project next week. I made a tutorial for this project and you can find the link at the end of this post.

I hope you will join me again soon for a new fun project and enjoy the start of a fun time!

Hugs Wendy  

Ohh almost forgot....here it the link to the tutorial...and if you have any questions just buzz me on facebook or on my blog.



3 comments:

  1. I too am in love with all the new Halloween papers. I haven't made an album yet, but this is a great excuse to make my first one, and keep it too :) Thank you for the tutorial!!

    Hugs Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google will not allow me to download the file. Says that it has been downloaded to many times. Can you please email it to me. dianedemauro@yahoo.com I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves at Diane* I just mailed you the file :) looking forward to see the result :) Hugs Wendy

      Delete