News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Handy Holders Part 3 by Wendy Kats

As we take the first steps into the month September it is time for art 3 of our series.

I came up with this holder while cleaning and I think you all can relate to this one. Lt me tell you the name first before I tell you how this particular holder was born.....say hi to MAIL...


Confession time.... when I get home and have my hands full I pick up the mail and dump it on the coffee table, the sofa or on my scrapsdesk....and then totally forget about it. Hmmm there must be a better way to make sure it doesn't pile up and keep it in sight to sort out. Well I am keeping my fingers crossed this holder will do just that. No more clutter on a table and I can't forget to open the mail!

If you want to make one you can find the supply list and the link to the tutorial at the end of this post. If you have any questions you can buzz me on facebook or mail me trough my blog.

All I have left to say for this week is ...stay safe.....scrap on and I hope to see you next week for part 4. Oh and keep your eyes open for an early Halloween project...you never know what might fly by....

Supply list


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love these holders! Thanks Paperduchess for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete