News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hold it All By Debi

 
If you are like me, your work space is always cluttered with supplies. I am always looking for my trimmer, tape and my Envelope Punch Board. For some strange reason they seem to sprout feet and walk off causing me to stop what I am doing and go look for them. While shopping one day I came across a desk mail organizer and thought, “DUH!” This is what I needed, but a bit larger. So I came up with the Hold it All. This will hold everything within reach and I wouldn’t have to go searching for it again. The Supplies you will need are:
medium weight chipboard, scor-tape, cardstock for hinges, Time Traveler paper, Lindy's Dark Chocolate Truffle spray and a Tim Holtz Knob for the drawer.

 I have done the tutorial for you and all you need to do is Click here  to get it.
clip_image002

clip_image004

Hope you will enjoy this and please be sure to share your creations with us on my blog and on the Scrapadabadoo Face Book Page


7 comments:

  1. Looks totally awesome. When I click on the link nothing happens. I stay on this page.I am off to your site to see if I can find it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wrk, went to get the tutorial but link is not correct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here... I cannot get to a tutorial. This will be awesome to have, use, and make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link has been fixed and you should now be able to see it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and useful. Great job, Debi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it! Will be my next project!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete