News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Canvas Inspired Bird House

I loved watching Ashliegh of scrapsbuttonsnbows make her canvas and it has inspired me to finish a birdhouse that has been sitting on my shelf, primed and painted for a very long time. The bird house was one that I had picked up at one of the big box stores. I started out with the roof where I used the Tim Holtz Burlap Stencil  And the Deco Art Modeling Paste..something new for me to try. I enjoyed it and think I will do more …  then added a bit of Lindy's and a bit of Gilders paste...From there it was adding things from my stash and having fun with new things in the store... I just kept going and this is the result !! I now have it on my dining room table with some Easter Eggs. Great decoration and I had so much fun doing things that I had not done before… Guess I need to do the I think I can I think I can more often…

Thanks for looking and hope you find inspiration in nooks and crannies all over the place !!


  1. Your birdhouse is beautiful!!!...Luv all the little details you did